The nutritional value of walnut
Walnuts are rich in nutrients and rich in protein, fat, minerals and vitamins. Each 100 grams contains 15.4 grams of protein, 63 grams of fat, 10.7 grams of carbohydrates, 108 mg of calcium, 329 mg of phosphorus, 3.2 mg of iron, 0.32 mg of thiamine, 0.11 mg of riboflavin, and 1.0 mg of niacin. The fat contains more linoleic acid and has higher nutritional value.
Walnuts are rich in vitamins B and E, which prevent cell aging, enhance memory and delay aging. Walnut also contains special vitamins, which not only does not raise cholesterol, but also reduces the absorption of cholesterol in the intestines. It is suitable for patients with arteriosclerosis, hypertension and coronary heart disease.
Vitamin E contained in walnut kernel can protect cells from oxidative damage of free radicals. It is recognized as an anti-aging substance in the medical community. Among the many components of walnut, carotene and chlorophyll give walnut golden yellow, while chlorophyll plays a role in metabolism and promotes cells. Grow and accelerate wound healing. It also helps to beautify people's appearance and reduce wrinkles.
Walnuts have a variety of unsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids that reduce cholesterol levels. Therefore eating nucle.
Promote blood circulation
Walnut can prevent arteriosclerosis and arteriosclerotic complications, hypertension, heart disease, heart failure, kidney failure, cerebral hemorrhage. The cardiovascular system can be protected in many ways.
Improve digestive system function
Walnut contains a lot of polyunsaturated fatty acids, rich in vitamins A, D, E, F, K and carotene and other fat-soluble vitamins and antioxidants and other components, and does not contain cholesterol, so the body's high rate of digestion and absorption. It has the functions of reducing stomach acid, preventing gastritis and duodenal ulcers, and stimulates the secretion of bile, invigorates the activity of pancreatic enzymes, degrades the oil, and is absorbed by the intestinal mucosa to reduce the occurrence of cholecystitis and gallstones.
Enhances brain function
Walnut kernels contain more protein and unsaturated fatty acids essential to human nutrition. These components are all important metabolic substances in the brain tissue, can nourish brain cells and enhance brain function.
Walnut cream cookies
Material:100 grams of salt-free butter, 35 grams of egg yolk, 100 grams of low-gluten flour, 40 grams of walnuts, 70 grams of fine sugar, 1/2 cup of vanilla extract
1. Salt-free butter After softening, add sugar and vanilla essence and whisk evenly with an egg beater. Add egg yolk and mix well.
2. After the walnuts are baked, the walnut fines are made with a mixer. Sift in low-gluten flour. Add walnut fines directly.
3. Using a squeegee, mix gently into a batter. The batter is loaded into the ribbon.
4. Using a pointed tooth mouth to extrude a rotating shape about 3-4 cm in diameter.
5. The oven is preheated, 185 degrees mid-baking about 25 minutes to the surface can be golden yellow.
Walnut butter cake
Prepare a plate about 12cm x 22cm x 6cm
Material:Self-raising flour 120g, 2 eggs, about half of bananas, about 100g of butter (cream), 85g of sugar, 40 capsules of walnuts (can be added or subtracted according to personal taste)
1. First place the butter at room temperature until it is softened, or use a microwave to heat it slightly to make the butter soft. Add sugar and use a mixer to beat the creamy paste.
2. Eggs are first broken into a paste, added to the butter and mixed well.
3. Add the sieved spontaneous powder to the mixture three times, and mix it with a squeegee to form a paste. Stir in bananas and walnuts.
4. In a rectangular cake mold, the bottom and sides are covered with butter. This step is exempt if you use a non-stick cake mold.
5. Put in preheated to 180 ° C oven, simmer for about 35 to 40 minutes, ready to eat after cooling.
Eat a few walnuts each morning and evening, great benefits, both fitness and anti-aging. It's better than eating tonics. About the amount of walnuts eaten, it is generally believed that eating 5 to 6 walnuts a day, about 20 to 30 grams of walnut is appropriate.
Note: The pictures in this article are all from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please inform us at Cs@hart.com.hk to delete it!
Disclaimer : The content of the article is for reference only. For specific purchase and treatment effects, please consult relevant qualified professionals.